Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Nut-Job

I'm still convinced everyone is wheels-off, but lately I'm one of them.  

We watched Bridesmaid's over the weekend - anyone who has seen it knows it's hilarious - if you haven't seen it, it's like the Hangover for girls.  Well, I was bawling like a baby. I tried to hide it from Kacy, but then it turned into the uncontrollable crying where your lips are quivering.  Yeah, it wasn't a pretty site. Oh, and it didn't just happen once, it was about 4 more times through-out the movie.  At first Kacy had this look on his face like - Oh f*ck, what did I do now - but once he realized he was in the clear his oh sh!t look slowly turned into this look of fear - like - this b!tch is crazy.  I'm pretty sure he slept with one eye open all night.

So.... I'm not racist at all.... but something just isn't right with me & Chinese people. Every flipping time I go to get a mani-pedi I get asked if I'm still in high school.  I know I look young, but seriously, high school?  Normally I just blow it off - but now that I'm pregnant I feel like I have to defend myself.  I get the "You too young have baby".  I'm about to have a shirt made specifically for our bi-weekly trips.
  1. I AM 26 (I will be 27 on 6/13/12)
  2. I AM MARRIED
  3. QUIT JUDGING ME, I DID IT RIGHT THIS TIME, D@MIT!
  4. IF YOU OPEN YOUR FLIPPING EYES ALL THE WAY YOU WILL SEE MY WRINKLES
  5. WTF - WE AREN'T TEXTING - SPEAK IN COMPLETE SENTENCES 
On a more positive non-psycho note....

Monday marked our halfway point :)  Although, I'm pretty sure I'm either further along or giving birth to a 15 pound baby.  I've been able to feel Brayden for the past 2 months or so, and last night Kacy was able to feel him as well.  This little fellow never stops moving either.  He moves the most when I eat Big Mac's - I think he loves them, others think he's fighting for his life to get away from it.  Haters!










No comments:

Post a Comment