Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Effing Teachers

This whole Teacher Appreciation Week is some bullsh!t.  Don’t get me wrong, I love all of Brody and Brayden’s teachers, and I appreciate them putting up with my two midgets.  It’s not easy listening to Brody’s never ending discussions on every last type of dinosaur, extinction, fossils, Dino Dan, Dinosaur Train, Land Before Time and how mean his parents are.  Then there’s Brayden, he can’t talk about his undying love for elephants yet, but he sure can make a mean deuce in his diaper.  Call me crazy, but I thought paying $1,387.08 a month for childcare was appreciation enough! 
 
Why is it that teachers get a full week when mothers get ONE day?  I didn’t see Brody & Brayden’s teacher get it on with Kacy to create them, or have their vagina stretched to the max and need the extra “daddy stitch”.  Not to mention they pawn my kids off on me every flipping weekend AND holidays!  That alone should justify Mother’s Month! 
 
Their school sent home a letter describing the theme for each day of the week and ideas on what to bring.  First off, Brayden has been in school for less than two weeks, do they really deserve gifts.  Two weeks isn’t even enough time for injuries to show.  Secondly, combined they have 5 teachers!  Do the math, 5 teachers x 5 days = 25 gifts!  Have you lost your ever loving mind!?  I’d rather give them my first born!  I decided to ixnay that sh!t and went to the nearest spa and got them each a gift certificate.  B!tches better love their services.
 
Here's your Tuba Wuba fix...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment