Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Boys will be Boys

My little boys are turning into hellions.  Let’s start off with Brody…

Kacy had the first of many parent / teacher pow-wows yesterday.  Somehow I got blamed for it, which is utter bullsh!t.  I can spin this 101 different ways where Brody & I are in the right.  Brody’s teacher stated he refuses to help at “clean-up time.”  He is a bottomless pit of excuses: I don’t feel well, I have to go potty, my stomach hurts, I’m not Mexican, I don’t have to pick up at home.  Apparently this has been going on for quite some time.  I find it absolutely hilarious that they have just now figured out his “game.”  You would think after the first 55 times the light bulb would go off.  Kacy thinks I’m teaching Brody bad habits.  Kacy We decided it would be a good idea for Brody to clean his bedroom last night.  Then this morning Kacy made Brody put his own clothes in the hamper (talk about overkill).  I felt bad, but I had to let him take one for the team.  I need to stay on Kacy’s good side otherwise he’ll try and make me pick up too. 

And now onto the runt of the family…

Just when I thought raising a newborn couldn’t get any worse, it did.  Brayden took the biggest, nastiest, smelliest dump ever.  As I’m sitting on the floor wiping his balls off and all the sudden he sharded on me.  No joke, his mud-like turd flew up landed on my hand.  He is so lucky we were at his Me-Maws house; otherwise I would have rubbed his nose in it like you do with puppies. 

Some pictures of the kiddos

 Brayden & Grandma


The Boys 


Scary eyes 


Me, Brayden & a messy bed


Peek-a-boo 


Pale baby 


Loved him some green beans 


Brody wanted to be a "Ginger" like his Uncle Joe 


Brody Ice Skating for the first time 


Brody jumping off the diving board 


Fatty-Magee


Sleeping Beauty


Swimming for the first time 


Kacy's idea of watching Brayden

No comments:

Post a Comment