Thursday, September 12, 2013

S*X, Dr*gs & R*ck N' R*ll


Motivation is the key to everything.  Wait, or is it vindictiveness?  Mr. Prim & Proper Pissy Pants Jerk-face got all bent out of shape over the Bacardi Story in my previous blog.  I tried to explain to him that sometimes, good people make bad decisions. When that didn’t work, I tried to relate with him.  I probably drank gin & tonic at least 30 times before I turned 5 and, HELLO, Nikki ate pot when she was only nine months old.   Look how we turned out?  Okay, well maybe those aren’t the best examples, but still.  Shit happens and if you can’t laugh about it or rub it in people’s face, then what’s the point of living? 

So I gave Kacy and ultimatum; either let me write about what I want, the good, the bad, and the ugly; or I’ll write about each sexual encounter we have: Position, timespan, location, etc. So, here we are…Last night was out of this world, sensual, and orgasmic... Okay ewe, I just threw up in my mouth; enough of that.

A few weeks ago, Brody tried to tell us every week during the summer is “Electronic Week” at school.  Preposterous, I say!!!  After confirming with the school Brody was not fibbing we decided to oblige. Brody was bringing his Nintendo 3DS and everything was going great until Kacy decided to get sick.  He calls me at work just about as livid as can be.  I’m thinking the boys took a baseball bat to all 7 TVs and 4 computers.  Kacy had picked up the boys from school and much to his surprise, Brody had his iPad with him instead of the DS we had agreed on.  Before you take his side, hear me out.  Kacy was quarantined at home and Brody was sad, upset, and missing his daddy so I decided to let him bring his iPad knowing it would cheer him up. Let’s be honest here, he’s had it f.o.r.e.v.e.r., he’s done great with it and technically it’s out of date now so it’s time for a new one anyway.  As they are driving home, Kacy looks over in horror as he sees Brody typing in a password for the iPad.  He completely interrogates him and finds out he put a password on it, added FaceTime and took 1,284 pictures at school.  Honestly, the only thing I’m bitter about is that we still had to pay for school that day when Brody entertained his entire class.  Brody, Brayden & I politely told Kacy to F-off.  It’s not like he’s hiding stuff, there’s no p0rn on there, nothing was damaged, and the pictures are quite entertaining. 

Most of you know my mom & aunt are in Costa Rica right now, probably getting mugged as we speak.  Their trip has been in the works since September.  Well, Kacy informed me the week before he had to go out of town the exact same time!  How flipping convenient.  What’s a girl to do without her biatch or her back-up-biatch?  Let me introduce you to my houseguest for the week; the one person who is more worthless, clueless and non (ma/pa)ternal than me…Frank Colletti.  It started out pretty rough but with lots of praying, bribing, window tinting and a 5:00 PM bedtime curfew, we made it.

My dad had one very simple reoccurring task: Pick the kids up from school and take them to house.  Easy enough, right? WRONG! He gets to the boys school, goes into Brayden’s classroom and of course Brayden takes off running towards him screaming “Grandpa, Grandpa”.  Rules are rules; the teacher didn’t know my dad so she wouldn’t let him take Bray without proper identification.  So off he went to get his driver’s license leaving behind a hysterical baby.  They finally make it to their destination only to realize he doesn’t have my house key on him.  I can’t even make this sh!t up if I tried.  It’s like the time he took us to San Antonio for a family vacation, we wake up and we’re back in Dallas.  “WTF” we ask.  His response: I didn’t like the way I came so I decided to start over.























No comments:

Post a Comment