Thursday, September 8, 2011

Oh Sh!t

Well, it's official.... Brody said his first bad word last night.  Right off the bat I'm going to let you know it was Kacy's fault.  Let me set the mood for you:


We were all sitting at the dinner table having a nice conversation about our day when I made a comment about being tired and working a long day, of course, Kacy had to come back with a comment on how he worked longer and harder PLUS came home worked on the bathroom tile AND fixed dinner.... meanwhile, all I'm hearing is blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.  So Kacy decides to ask Brody:


Kacy: What does daddy do?
Brody: Everything
Kacy: hhhmm
Kacy: What does mommy do?
Brody: Nothing
Kacy: hhhmm
Kacy: What does Brody do?
Brody: Watch my show


I proceed to defend my case back and fourth with Kacy when Brody waves his hands and yells "EVERYBODY SHUT UP".  Immediately Kacy's head did the whole exorcist thing - instantly Brody has tears coming down his face (he knew he messed up big time).  Meanwhile I'm trying to hide behind the napkin holder because I can't stop laughing.  Kacy proceeded to grill Brody on who taught him that, and of course he said me-maw.  We all know me maw did not teach him that, but that's always his instant reaction.  Needless to say the rest of our night was not fun.  Brody was in big trouble for saying shut up, and I was in big trouble for laughing.









No comments:

Post a Comment