So, Kacy & I decided to start a blog. Mostly his roll is to come up with the titles, and I promised to let him proof all blogs that are about him :) Marriage is all about compromise. My goal is to work on my horrible writing skills and to keep our family and friends up to date without annoying people with Facebook posts.
What better way to start our blog than with amazing news.... Kacy & I are beyond excited to let everyone know we are expecting again. Of course the happiest person is Brody. We decided to tell him right away because he loves to come out of nowhere and jump on us. There hasn't been a day that he doesn't talked about it. He reassures us he will share everything, his parents, both sets of grandparents and all his toys except "Ralph". He is very adamant that his sister CANNOT touch Ralph.
Don't get too excited.... we do not know the sex yet, but Brody & I are very confident it's a girl :)
The only two things we asked for, was that it's not multiples and it's not a soulless Ginger... so far one wish has been granted.
And for even more exciting news.... I am so happy to announce I will be sharing my due date with my amazing sister-in-law!!!
*Please, no comments on Facebook, as I have not told everyone at my company*
Love The Madison's!
Woo Hoo! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete