Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Buh-Bye Texas...

Hello Dinosaurs!  I decided to move Brody into what was the guest room (1) because it's the closest room to the Little John, and lets face it, Brody was born with an 80 year bladder. (2) It gave me an excuse to re-do his UT room which makes me want to vomit every-time I see it (GO OU!) (3) It was easier than bribing Kacy to do the ole' switcher-roo with furniture (4) it will save about 8 steps in the middle of the night when baby Madison is screaming for Kacy to feed it.


I was on a mission to find something really cute to get Brody excited about moving rooms. Of course I went to my mom first, who, surprise surprise was no help at all. She thought it would be great to have a life size T-Rex coming out of the wall - Yeah, because no 3-year old would scared to sleep in this at all....






After my attempt failed, I went to my next best source, Google.  I found an amazing guy named Craig who came up with the Land Before Time image inside a cave. We've been telling Brody for days Craig was going to come today and paint his new room.  Brody was so excited.  I'm pretty sure he faked being sick so he could stay home with Me-maw and watch him paint.  He knows how to work my iphone better than I do, I'm sure he rigged the thermometer.


Here are a couple pictures, which do not do it justice at all - We still have to get stuff for the other walls and new curtains.  I'll post more pictures in a couple weeks. Stayed tuned for Part II when Craig comes back to do the nursery....







No comments:

Post a Comment