We had our 3-D sonogram this morning. Poor Brody-Man took it the hardest. I knew about a minute before everyone else, I could see the baseball size ball-sac clear as day. When she said... it's a boy, Brody was crushed. A few of the things he said:
- NO, it's a girl!
- I don't want a brother!
- I want to go home!
- His name is Brayden & he will have barbies on his wall!
And of course it has already started. Are you going to be okay Brittany? Are you disappointed? Of course not. I'm looking at the bigger picture here - being the only female in the house means I will be treated like a queen, my bank account will love me & I won't have to compete - all my mom's money will still be mine. It's a win-win for everyone. Happy healthy baby is all we can ask for. I'm still praying it's not a Ginger, the odds are really against me though.
Sweet Baby Boy! (arms over his head, in-case you can't tell)
Already showing school spirit!
We are still working on a name - Brody & I like Brayden Austin, but Kacy isn't sold yet. Have no fear, I will get my way.
Already showing school spirit!
We are still working on a name - Brody & I like Brayden Austin, but Kacy isn't sold yet. Have no fear, I will get my way.
No comments:
Post a Comment