Tell me why it is when someone sees a pregnant woman they suddenly get diarrhea of the mouth? If of all people in this world, I can keep my thoughts to myself, others should be able to as well. Do not ask me if you can touch it. Pretty sure I don't go up to people who have a fuba and ask to touch it. I don't care that at 4 1/2 months along I look the same size as your friend at 9 months. Because I'm the bigger person, I will just smile and nod as I scarf down my 4th Fruit-Roll-Up of the day.
Ahhhh..... I feel much better :)
My sweet little man is killing me. He's had massive issues with going #2. We've tried the prune juice, multiple doctor's visits, suppositories, Myra-lax, etc. Finally his doctor recommended bribery. Since we aren't big on candy for him at all, we started with money; however, I quickly learned I was being played when he started asking for a $20 just to go. Normally, I'd throw in the towel and say fine don't go... but I'm pretty sure once every 7 days would eventually rot out his insides. So we came to an agreement... A Hot Wheels car every-time he goes. Funny how it went from once every 7 days to up to 3 times a day. We literally buy an entire Target bag a week. I'm pretty sure he will be 16 years old still getting a reward for going #2.
On a happy note - My parents came over this weekend and painted my little peanut's room. All the furniture is set up and bedding is on. Now I'm just waiting for my mother-in-law to make the curtains, and the muralist to come back and do his magic. I'm a little bummed he can't come till December, but I know it will be worth the wait. No pictures until it complete :)
No comments:
Post a Comment