Okay, I'll be the first to admit there's a possibility I depend on my husband a little too much, I might be a little lazy, but come on, I'm not down right worthless.
Kacy is home down and out with severe back pain. Of course the laundry won't do itself, so what does he do? Manages to make his way up the stairs, uses his spider monkey toes to get the clothes in the basket and calls his mom (I'm sure it's to get some sympathy, cause he sure won't get it from the Colletti's - it's just not in our blood). She offers to come over and do the laundry tomorrow. Thank goodness he didn't take her up on that offer.... So he tries to scope it out and see if it's possible to build a laundry shoot. Yes, because clearly his back would be up for that. He then decides to strap a belt to the laundry basket and pull it downstairs and into the laundry room. SERIOUSLY? Mind you, I am about 20 minutes away from being home. I might have bitched a little (okay a lot) about having to bring it downstairs, but I swear I would have done it.
I did give Brody a bath AND put him to bed.... WOOT WOOT..... (that's me totally tooting my our horn)
I do find it amusing that I have two other friends who had surgery while their wives were pregnant with their second child. I'm thinking these men are getting smart and either A.) Remember how hard the first pregnancy was or B.) They realize it's the only way they will get a few months off from their duties. B@stards!
No comments:
Post a Comment