Sunday, December 25, 2011

Tis Tha Season

Happy 7 months to us!  The doctor pretty much confirmed on Friday that Brayden will be a "ginger" :(  He is also going to be a hoss!!!  Weighing in a 3.8 pounds when he should be 2.  Of course the big guy is breach - my Chuckie brother was the same way.  All I have to say is Brayden better get his sh!t together and turn.  I will shell out some major dough to have the special massages to turn him.... and I'm not above having someone shove their hand up my nu-nu and manually do it.

Friday night we went to do the last of the furniture shopping for my mom's new house.  We were getting a couch for the little boy's new room, a mattress set for my brother and a recliner for me.  She should have known better than to take me with her.  First off, I refuse to go shopping with anyone unless they buy me something as well.  It was a long day, I was bitchy and trying to get a deal.  We were looking at these stupid expensive mattresses, and when I say stupid expensive, I mean $6,000.00.  Because clearly that's what a 22 year old boy in school needs.  I looked at the sales guy and said "How much for the one with the big piss stain on it?"   My mom about murdered me.  Apparently "piss" is such a tacky and white trash thing to say.  In my defense it looked like a piss stain.  I'm probably cut off now, but Joey thought it was funny and it entertained me.

I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas.  Brody and Anthony got everything they wanted and more.  We set out milk, cookies & carrots for Santa & his reindeer last night.  The first thing Brody did this morning was ask if Santa got his milk & cookies.  I reassured him he did and ran downstairs to make sure Kacy poured some out - when Kacy looks at me and says "Just so you know, milk that has been sitting all night does not taste good."  Well, no sh!t Sherlock! 

The infamous milk

We bought Brody an iPad right before he turned 2 and it last about two weeks.  He didn't respect it.  He would get mad if he lost a game and would hit & spit on it; so we took it back.  Now that he's almost 4, my mom and Santa thought he was ready for the iPad2.  Just for the record - I learned my lesson the first time - if anything goes wrong, it's Grandma & Santa's fault.

Brody and his "Big Phone" as he calls it

Brody & Ant watching Dinosaurs

Nikki trying to blame my dad for being late
 
Before the cluster f*ck started


Summary for Joe Dirt:
  • Brayden = Stubborn ginger like you
  • Piss, Piss, Piss
  • iPad2 take 2


No comments:

Post a Comment