Wheels Off!
For those of you that do not know Kacy there is no point in reading this blog. For those of you that do, I’m sure you are all still in shock wondering how in the hell I was able to tame him. I’m not going to sugar coat anything – the man was out of control – living it up as a bachelor – closing down bars every night – had more invested in vehicles than some people’s homes. Some would say he was living the dream. But let’s be real – nothing is better than living with me J
Any who – rewind to Tuesday night. I asked my sister to come over and tell me all about her trip. She’s dating this new guy and went to visit him for a few days. To be honest I don’t even know his name. Not that she hasn’t told me it, but I tend to tune her out. I just refer to them as “The Flavor of The Week”. Before you jump to conclusions, she is the biggest prude you will ever meet. After 2 months of dating you’ll be lucky to get a kiss on the cheek.
Of course as soon as I get home I’m deathly sick, vomiting and diarrhea everywhere. I’m only kidding. But I was nauseous as could be, so off to bed I went. I left Kacy & my mom downstairs to hear Nikki’s five hour story that a normal person could tell in about twenty minutes. Kacy was not having any of it. He never agrees with any one of us. I’m convinced it’s in his blood to disagree with everything the Colletti’s say or do. He proceeds to try and explain to my sister that she is moving too fast; and of all the analogies in the entire would that my husband could have use to get his point across he feels this would be most appropriate:
“Nikki, you know that part in Cars where Lighting McQueen is getting ahead of himself in the race and blows out his tire? That’s going to be you if you don’t slow down. Your cords are showing Nikki, your cords are showing”.
I’m not sure how I will ever be able to bang my husband again. I’m going to have this picture stuck in my head with him saying, “You’re going too fast”.

No comments:
Post a Comment